Pinaud Clubman Classic Barber Shave Cream
...conditions and moisturizes...
- Dramatically reduces dry skin, rashes, nicks and cuts
- Provides a protective barrier to improve razor glide
- Suitable for all beard types
- Brings the barber experience to you!
16 fl oz jar
Great shave. Been using it for years. Lasts a good long time and lubricates very well. Highly recommend.
This goes on easily, spreads easily helps give a great shave and has good packaging. It takes a few times to know how much is enough, and it does not immediately soothe skin or cuts, but its now my favorite creme.
A few years ago I got caught up in the 'traditional wet shaving' craze and bought in to some of the hype, buying shaving soaps and the like that I thought would give me a better shave. But I came to see the truth, that the expensive stuff gave no better a shave than the three dollar can of Gillette foamy, and took much longer to prepare. So most of the time now, as I'm getting ready for work and don't have a lot of time, I've been using the canned foam. Till now. This barber shave cream is just amazing. It gives me an effortless, smooth and close shave without a long preparation. On top of that, it smells great and acts as a moisturizer. So now, this is my go-to shaving cream on days when I don't have time to whip out the brush, which is more often than not. I highly recommend it.
Great lather for shaving and in a convenient container. Easy to use anywhere.
As others have said, it is NOT to be used with a shaving brush. But that aside, it's very slick, very moisturizing, and smells divine! It makes an outstanding pre shave and aftershave balm. It kind of reminds me of the great Italian 3P (pre, present, post). As in you can use for all three things. I actually like this a bit better than 3P. Pinaud Clubman, if you're listening, PLEASE DO NOT EVER STOP MAKING THIS AWESOME STUFF! Once again, Pinaud Clubman makes a great product. Thank you. And Clubman Online is a great online store, he's got my business for life.
This is the best shave cream I have used in 50+ years of shaving! It is soft, smooth, soothing, and leaves no whisker behind. I think it is a new item, so I hope you keep it in stock.
I normally use clubman shaving creme from the can ,but kept being out of stock so I decided to give this a try. This does not lather . It is a creme that must be applied with your hand . Smells great ,good smooth clean shave. I only shave my neck. No nicks or cuts,very smooth.Good face moisturizer as well.Good manly smell. This will probably be my go to creme,plus it's about 3 dollars cheaper. Great product.
This product is more than cream to shave with, it is also a marvelous aftershave moisturizer. I use it as a lotion, or moisturizer for my whole body.
I was hoping this would have the clubman Pinaud scent. It is different but very nice. I really like this product. I will always keep it in stock.
- Water (Aqua, Eau), Cetyl Alcohol, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum, Huile min_©rale), Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate,
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Polyacrylate, Disodium EDTA, Etyhylene Brassylate, Fragrance (Parfum), Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Benzyl Alcohol,
- Methylisothiazolinone, Methylchloroisothiazolinone.