Pinaud Clubman Shave Lather gives a rich and moisturizing shave in a tube...
- Perfect for a close, smooth, fast shave
- Moisturizing formula leaves your face clean and refreshed
- Zero razor burn or irritation
6 fl oz tube
Great product, lathers great and has a nice touch of menthol. Will buy again.
Now this stuff is hands down the best shaving cream I have ever used. The scent is absolutely divine. You take a glass lather bowl, run under hot tap water, drain, squeeze some product in, take your pre soaked, warm, shaving brush, squeeze excess water out, and stir up some great lather. Love the menthol in this, the amount is perfect, not too much nor too little. Reminds me of the great English Ingram shaving cream, but this is even better! Great scent, cushion, sickness, and moisturizing properties that your skin will look and feel great. The blade just glides across your skin effortlessly. And Pinaud Clubman, NEVER STOP MAKING THIS! And Clubman Online, thank you for being awesome as well!
I never write reviews, but felt it a moral imperative for this product. The aroma is intoxicating. Like others have mentioned, a little goes a long way so it is very economical. I use a shave bowl (old spice circa 1950s), 1940s Gillette Aristocrat safety razor, and a badger tipped brush for my shaving ritual. The product is marketed as a lather, which is produced prolifically when agitated with a warm, soaked shaving brush. Also, I really appreciated and was pleasantly surprised to discover its cool, minty effect on the skin. This particular article of shaving will be a permanent resident in my toiletry repertoire. Thanks Clubman!
I tried four times and was pushed out Outstanding and better than old time products Better than new products costing $25 for five ounces.
This is a good product. It lathers very good with my shave brush. It produces a thick rich lather quickly and easily. It comes in a good size and a little bit goes along ways, so it should last a long time and the price is great. This cream is super hydrating, my skin feels great when I get done using it, and this is one of the most slick creams that I know of. Only thing tho is there isn't as much fragrance as I would of like and I wasn't expecting the menthol but it's a nice touch. Overal yes I would recommend this to anyone, especially sensitive skin because of the super slickness and hydrating properties this cream has. I am really liking the new pinaud clubman line up!!! Keep up the good work clubman!
Just got it and tried first time, no burn smooth shave Fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Water (Aqua, Eau), Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Sodium Coco-Sulfate, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Algae Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract,
- Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Extract, Panthenol, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Zinc Gluconate, Allantoin, Caffeine, Menthol, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Polyacrylamidomethylpropane
- Sulfonic Acid, Sodium Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Isononyl Isononanoate, Ethylhexyl Isononanoate,Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Acrylates/Steareth-20 Methacrylate Copolymer, Sodium Hydroxide,
- Methyl Perï¬_uorobutyl Ether, Methyl Perï¬_uoroisobutyl Ether, Mannitol, Disodium EDTA, Propylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Ethylene Brassylate, Fragrance (Parfum), Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Benzyl Alcohol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone,