Pinaud Clubman Shave Oil moiturizes and improves razor glide...
- Reduces dry skin, rash, nicks and cuts
- Conditions and moisturizes for a smooth close shave
- Provides a protective barrier to improve razor glide on all beards
1 fl oz bottle
Very excellent oil. The dropper makes it easy
I'll admit I had a bit of a learning curve with this product as I'd never used a shave oil before. Initially, I'd rub it on my face then my shave cream would just slide off my face. Then I tried some in my shave mug but it made it really hard to get a good lather going. Now I rub it directly onto my face and allow it to soak into my skin for a few minutes while I make oil-free lather. The shave soap sticks much better after the oil has had a little time to be absorbed by the skin. If you want to mix it in your shave soap instead, just use less oil than you may be tempted to. A few drops will be enough to create extra lubrication without destroying the lathering ability of your shave soap.
Bigger bottle please. Thanks!
I’ve tried a lot of shave oils and they are all over priced except clubman. Excellent product at a fair price!
Works great, great price.
First time I tried, I used too much of the oil and shave soap did not lather as it should. I used less the second time and soap lathered as it should and my shave was smoother than any I’ve ever had in over fifty years. Great product at a great price.
When I learned about using a shave oil I realized I made the right decision. When I learned about this shave oil, I knew I found the oil I will use from now on. The smell is refreshing and manly. It does a perfect job.
I have been using shave oil as part of my shaving routine for a while now. This is the third brand I've tried and really like it the best. It lubricates well. Use after washing your face, hot towels, or just out of the shower. You only need the recommended 6 drops, a thin layer is all you need. Let it soak in while you get you shave cream prepped. Apply cream and shave. It adds a nice lubricated layer that allows you razor to glide easy. Really helps achieve a close shave.
The fragrance and lubrication of the oil are both very nice. When I use it, however, the lather from my brush fails to stick to my face. It seems like the oil interacts with the lather and "eats it." I tried using it four times and the oil always messed with the lather. Maybe I can try putting it directly on the soap like the other reviewer. Maybe someone has a suggestion.
- Dimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Caprylic/Caprice Trigliceride, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Dimethiconol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Chamomila Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Cocos Nucifera
- (Coconut) Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum, Huile Minerale), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Fragrance (Parfum), Limonene, Linloool.