Pinaud Clubman Classic Barber Shave Cream
...conditions and moisturizes...
- Dramatically reduces dry skin, rashes, nicks and cuts
- Provides a protective barrier to improve razor glide
- Suitable for all beard types
- Brings the barber experience to you!
16 fl oz jar
This smear is the best. If you appreciate a fresh, clean smell and excellent moisturizing power for a comfortable shave, look know further. This is the Best. Just stand there and enjoy the shave
I got tired of the old shave cream in a can. I switched to this, and glad I did. Besides giving you a nice smooth shave, it loaded with many types of skin ingredients that makes for a perfect, conditioning shave.
Absolutely the best shave cream I have every used. The cream provides a very very close shave.
This is the Best. Smells refreshing, provides a perfect shave and leaves skin feeling terrific. Thumbs up for this guy.
smells great plus no nicks and moisturizes
Gives me a close comfortable shave
I bought this after seeing youtube reviews about it. In my opinion the product is just ok. Although for me, the product is slick nothing comes close to the slickness of Williams Mug. And that includes product from PAA, Razorock, Barrister and Mann and Sterling to name a few. The smell is nice, the scent is that of clubman's Vanilla after shave. I will use it but it just wont be in my solid weekly lineup.
- Water (Aqua, Eau), Cetyl Alcohol, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum, Huile min_©rale), Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate,
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Polyacrylate, Disodium EDTA, Etyhylene Brassylate, Fragrance (Parfum), Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Benzyl Alcohol,
- Methylisothiazolinone, Methylchloroisothiazolinone.