Pinaud Clubman Shave Oil moiturizes and improves razor glide...
- Reduces dry skin, rash, nicks and cuts
- Conditions and moisturizes for a smooth close shave
- Provides a protective barrier to improve razor glide on all beards
1 fl oz bottle
The fragrance and lubrication of the oil are both very nice. When I use it, however, the lather from my brush fails to stick to my face. It seems like the oil interacts with the lather and "eats it." I tried using it four times and the oil always messed with the lather. Maybe I can try putting it directly on the soap like the other reviewer. Maybe someone has a suggestion.
I use this to mix with my shaving soap. I adds a certain slickness and helps glide nice and smooth. Love it.
- Dimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Caprylic/Caprice Trigliceride, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Dimethiconol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Chamomila Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Cocos Nucifera
- (Coconut) Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum, Huile Minerale), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Fragrance (Parfum), Limonene, Linloool.