Clubman Chestnut Moustache Wax
- Ideal for moustache styling and color touch up...
- Includes applicator comb/brush...
good hold, and it matches my hair better than trying to fade in the brown.
Simply the best. Both for color, and durability.
Have been using this stuff for 20+ years and have found nothing better on the market. Lasts all day.
There are a lot of moustache waxes to choose from. I think that there are only 2 that deserve 5 stars and Clubman is one of them. Here's what I like about Clubman's wax:
1. It smells very good while the fragrance isn't overwhelming.
2. You have several different colors to choose from.
3. It works best if warmed up, but it only takes a very short time to get warmed up in your pocket or in warm water.
4. It applies nicely, evenly, and dries quickly.
5. Once you have your moustache styled the wax keeps that style all day.
6. Very competitive price.
I only see one downside; my color seems to be sold out frequently, meaning that I can't get it right away.
After using the neutral for years, I decided that it was time to hide some of the "chrome" in my mustache and beard. My natural hair color is light-to-medium brown. I tried the Chestnut wax upon recommendation of my Barber. Perfect !! just enough color. And, it looks natural. Don't be afraid to try it. I highly recommend it.