Pinaud Clubman Beard Balm - a Styling, Conditioning and Beard Wax
- Controls your beard without stiff paste or heavy wax
- Unique blend of natural beeswax, soy protein and coconut oil to add shine and control frizz
- Suitable for all hair types and lengths
How to Use Clubman Beard Balm
- Begin using beard balm 2-3 months after you start growing your beard
- If using beard oil as well, use oil at night and beard balm in the morning
Try Clubman Beard 3 in 1 Trio and save $6.90? Includes best selling beard Conditioner, Balm and Oil.
The product works easy and style your beard without any problems
Works very well, although could tame the wild beard a bit better. I would like to see an extra hold version of this product. Being a barber I have always loved the scent of Clubman talc and used it in my shop.
without too waxy-keeps beard neat and straight
This beard balm works great! I have a thick and relatively long beard around 3" in length. This balm holds the hair in place and lasts all day long. The beard balm has a pleasant scent as well. Definitely recommend and I will purchase this product again.
- Water (Aqua, Eau), Petrolatum, Paraffin, Lanolin Wax (Lanolin Cera, Cire de lanoline), PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Beeswax (Cera Alba, Cire d'abeille), Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-25, Isopropyl Myristate,
- Propylene Glycol, Equisetum Arvense Extract, Hedychium Coronarium Root Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Extract, Yucca Vera Leaf/Root Extract, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Cocos Nucifera
- (Coconut) Oil, Disodium EDTA, Ethylene Brassylate, Fragrance (Parfum), Butylphenyl Methylpropinoal, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Benzyl Alcohol, DMDM Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.