CLUB MEND Bump Repair Gel
Ready. Set. Repair. Our Bump Repair Gel unclogs pores, heals irritated skin and prevents scarring. Eases razor burn, shave bumps and ingrown hairs, while leaving your neck and face looking good...
- NO FUZZ: Gel formula means no cotton balls...
- NO BUMPS: Powerful Salicylic Acid & Panthenol stop ingrown hairs...
- DESTROYS: Bacteria fighting formula dissolves impurities that block pores...
- PICK YOUR SPOT: Use as treatment for trouble spots...
Directions for Bump Repair Gel
Wash your face and hands. Squeeze CLUB MEND into your palms. To use as an all-over treatment: massage into your face and neck. To use as a spot treatment: apply to affected area twice a day. DO NOT APPLY TO OPEN WOUNDS, BLEMISHES OR CUTS. Do not dry off, it will absorb.
My first time using the product and I will purchase it again. Easy to apply and it has a fresh scent.
This stuff is great . Hot water rinse apply dime size amount to face before & after shave. GQ
I really like how this stuff works. It has a strong, antiseptic/alcohol smell that can be overpowering at first, so don't inhale for the first few seconds you put it on.
I suffer from razor bumps and regardless of how carefully I shave I get them. However, since I have used this product and allow it to absorb in my skin once I applied it per its direction. I have seen a marked improvement in the reduction of razor bumps. Incorporating proper preshave and aftershave skin care is important to prevent razor bumps .imho
- Isopropyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Acetylsalicylic Acid, Hydroxypropylcellulose, Panthenol, Hippophae Rhamnoides Seed Oil, Salicylic Acid, Menthol Fragrance (Parfum), Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Benzoate,
- Butylphenyl Methylpropional Citral, Coumarin, Limonene, Linalool, Blue1 (CI 42090).